Re: Leadville

On Fri, 25 Sep 1998, Howard R Pletcher wrote:

> Wish I could be in Leadville--I did visit it once quite a few years
> another Howard on the Digest you're referring to, I don't think we'll
> meet.
> Howard Pletcher

Sorry Howard, but Chris & Howard Tucker live in Leadville.. I'm bummed
that they came all the way to Montana and dropped by to say, "Hi".. and I
drove through Leadville on my way to Holy Cross City during RMIHR and
never stopped to return the courtesey... but... I was going to *Holy
Cross City* :-)  And we did need all the day light we had and then
some... ;)

-Tom