Re: Leadville

> ------------------------------
>  David< David_Luebke@domain.elided>said,
>

>        Looks like I will be in leadville on Oct 3rd weekend, should be
>        staying for a few days.  If Howard or Willy are going to be in
>        town maybe we could get together and talk about IH products.
>        The local number were I'm staying is 486 3034, at my friend's
>        Bernhard house.   I'm looking forward to some high altitude
>        hiking and biking.

David,
I grew up in Leadville (teenage years) and before that Climax. I now live in Wyoming but have family in Leadville  Check with the chamber of commerce for the 4x4 trail brochure or the Mt. bike brochure which my brother in law made and I had some input into (now that brings a story to mind)
anyway, I will not be there but would be happy to recommend a trail or two for bike or Scout, or ski, or horse, what ever.
I bet I could even get you a short term job if you can bang nails in a snow storm at 11,000+ feet<g>.
Let me know how hard of a trail you would like to try and what mode of transportation.
Willy