Re: Speakers

>     One thought I had was an adaptation of the roll-bar mounted speaker
>     box/overheads I've seen in Jeep catalogs.  I don't necessarily think
>     that a Jeep sized unit would fit, but the idea is there.  (Sorry, I
>     don't have the JC Whitney catalog handy, but I know they're in there.)

I saw those and I was thinkin' about 'em... the ones I've seen are
specifically designed for the contours of the Jeep rollbar and body tub..
they'd work, but they're a little spendy, and if they don't fit perfectly...
a cheaper box w/ speaker would do just as well.

It maybe possible to screw some typical hose-clamps into the speaker box,
and then put the clamp around the rollbar... how's that for low-buck?

-Tom