Subject: Speakers
Author:  tsm1@domain.elided (Tom Mandera) at internet
Date:    9/23/98 1:48 PM

Hmm.. I was writing a FAQ on this a while ago... why didn't I finish it?  ;)

My '77 Scout II currently sports:

6x9 Alpine 3-ways in square (rectangle) boxes, jammed in the "Y" of the
rollbar and the rear seat armrests.  They work.  I noticed that my cheapie
$20 6x9s sounded as good or better than the Alpines - when put in a wedge
shaped box.  Unfortunately, the wedges don't fit in the "Y" of the rollbar legs.

-Tom Mandera, Helena MT
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout
'72 and '77 Scout IIs
'77/78 Racer Project too