re: Speakers

>Date: Wed, 23 Sep 98 13:59:38 EDT
>From: "Joe Costanzo" <joe_costanzo@domain.elided>
>Subject: Re: Speakers
>
>     One thought I had was an adaptation of the roll-bar mounted speaker
>     box/overheads I've seen in Jeep catalogs.  I don't necessarily think
>     that a Jeep sized unit would fit, but the idea is there.  (Sorry, I
>     don't have the JC Whitney catalog handy, but I know they're in there.)
>
>     Joe Costanzo
>     '79 Scout II

Joe,
I put a set of JBL speakers that Compaq gives you with there Prolinia
Computers.
It sounds funny but they sound good and actually look ok too...
What I did was use some large black wire ties and drilled some hole in
the speakers to that it looks like it was made for mounting onto a bar.

Just an Idea that might help.

Jeff Bade
Chicago, IL
1980 Scout ][, 304, TF727, D300, 3" Body lift, 4" Spring lift,
33x12.5xr15 tires, 4 wheel disk, SS][ converted