Hose guy

>The "Hose Guy" (I'm not sure if he'd like that nickname!) is right on my
>way to school, so I'll try to get by there tomorrow or the next day.
>You don't sound desperate-I'm assuming yours hasn't let go on you yet,
>but you are just planning ahead?

>Michael

Michael,
Willy here, I am getting close to desperate, mine has not let go yet but I am the one that had a leaking  hose back on "black sunday". If the "Hose
Guy" has/or can make new high quality PS hoses I for one will be interested and willing to purchase (for a reasonable price).
I have a 77 Scout II.
Please post your findings.
Willy
77 SS II