Aeroquip Hose> That's where I work !

Hey John,
When you mentioned a better part were you talking about Aeroquip?
I don't always know about that. One machine in our department came in with Parker hoses. Of course they are changed to Aeroquip hoses, after which it has never stopped leaking !
How ironic.
I put some of the high performance fittings & adapters on my 5.0 Mustang and I got them for less than 1/2 price of the normal retail. So not a bad deal there.
c-ya, Andrew Thomas
'69 1200 4X4