Re: Questions,questions....

> The '79 scout swb that I bought has the 4in Skyjacker lift on it.Does
>anyone know if there is a spring sag warranty on these springs.It looks

I doubt it.  Also, the kit brand new sits low in the rear... Even with 2"
extended shackles it doesn't sit quite high enough in the rear to satisfy
me... we'll see how it does when I put the hardtop back on in the next few
days...

>drive shaft?The axle is a D30 out of a '76 Traveler,and the slip joint is
>fully extended but just barely fits into the u-joint cups.

Dana 30 from a '76 Traveler??  I coulda sworn 74 was the last year to sport
Dana 30s... 74 1/2 + should have '44s... which means ALL Travelers and
Terras have Dana 44s...

-Tom Mandera, Helena MT
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout
'72 and '77 Scout IIs