belated thanks

Harvesters, and especially Tom M, Coach Landry, Dan Nees, and Howard --
thanks
for the info you provided on dissimilar metals and signal light covers.

I've had a lot of trboule keeping up with the digests lately, so I'm
sorry I
wasn't able to express my thanks in a more timely manner.

Anyway, I should be installing my bed rails this week, which is good
since
nature seems to be  getting serious about this autumn business, and I've
got
to get the roof back on soon.

Rob H.