Spring Lift

	I have a 1977 Traveler with a Skyjacker Softride 4 in lift.  I think it's a
great kit.  I run BFG Mud-terrain's on 15 x 10 American racing wheels.
	The first problem I had was the tires rubbed the front of the wheel wells.
So I drill the U-bolt plates and mounted the axle 1 in back.

	Second problem, tires hit on back of wheel well.  I made 2" longer shackles
for the rear end.  2" longer gives you 1" of lift.

	Third problem, With 3 people in the Back seat tires rubbed back of wheel
wells at the 4 wheel drive farm at the Nationals.  Now, I'm going to try a
body lift when I get a chance.

Bruce Slykhouse Jr.