Subject: RE: Re[4]: Spring Lift
Author:  Mike Marentette <mmarentette@domain.elided> at internet
Date:    9/18/98 2:19 PM

Does the Triangle lift pull the rear axle forward to?  If not, I hope I
don't run into problems with my driveshaft.  I know Ken Farmer's rear
driveshaft sarted pulling apart, but he thought it was because he was
getting some axle wrap effect in the rear.  I'll worry about it when the
time comes.

Thanks,
Mike Marentette
74 Travelall