Re: Our Nats

Dennis,

<< I really can prove the mileage,The Maryland title had the mileage on it.The
title said 3050xxx.yes that shows 3 million miles.The dmv person had typed
the mileage wrong on the title.So I still have a copy of my 3 million mile
title!>>

YOU DA MAN !!!!!!!!!

Sheesh. That means it'll take over 250 years to catch ya. Either that, or
drive over 300,000 miles per year for 10 years. I guess I won't catch you by
the year 2005. OH, I just remembered something I've got to go do right now.
I'll be back after I find my electric drill . . .

STeve - 74 Scout II with the infamous 40 gallon tank and a drill to find