car/truck

wanted to share what a guy at a local tire shop told me today:
"Back in the mid 70's F**d and IHC made a deal. IHC would not make any
cars as long as F**d would not make any trucks.... both have held true
to their word.". <vbg> duck! incoming!!!
Willy
SS II personal ride
drive F**ds at work (they pay me)
Disclaimer: this was in jest or at least I think it was in jest. I have
now and in the past and potentially in the future
owned/maintained/driven and yes even liked other
makes/models/manufactueres of vehicles other than but not excluding IHC.
If anyone takes offense I will gladly tell you the name of the rascal
that made the statement.