Re: Our Nats

On Thu, 17 Sep 1998 SLarsonIH@domain.elided wrote:

> Actually, you're safe as I can't PROVE the 400,000 miles. Hey . . . Can YOU
> prove the 400,000 miles ? I've put on over 125,000 miles since I bought it 5
> years ago, and it said 98,000 on the odometer. So, it had either 98,000,
 Well Steve,
 I really can prove the mileage,The Maryland title had the mileage on it.The
title said 3050xxx.yes that shows 3 million miles.The dmv person had typed
the mileage wrong on the title.So I still have a copy of my 3 million mile
title!I took it to mean 350K,I really hope I didn't buy a truck with 3
million miles on it,but then again it is an International......

I have put well over 50k in 2.5 years that I have owned the truck.

                            Dennis
                            Trying hard to win <g>