Re: Thermostat

Ta Daa! Here it is and sorry I forgot to post it earlier!

Robertshaw (sic) EXTRA PERFORMANCE Thermostat #370-180

Engine Seal Gaskets water outlet  #85749,  SKU REF 12485,
future No. 10-2505    For INT V8, 266, 304, 345, 392 E

I picked up mine at AUTOZONE but I'm sure they're available elsewhere

Mark Pepe
(pronounced "Pape")

>Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 14:22:41 GMT
>From: jlandry@domain.elided (John A. Landry)
>Subject: Re: NW Binders Beach cleanup

>In a brilliant stroke of genius, Rob Marks <RobMar@domain.elided> blurted
>out:

>>Does anyone have Thermostat #'s for the large opening thermostat yet?

>     '79 Scout II

				Mark A. Pepe

University of Arizona					  Tucson, Arizona

			     mpepe@domain.elided

*Music Education Major*Tuba Player Extraordinaire*Concord Blue Devils Alum
*Sonora Desert Scouts Member *and much much more *blah blah blah*