Traveler questions

Hey All, I have a 76 traveler and can't seem to make the gate stay up.  The
previous owner put some of those shocks (Strong Arm #4817) on the lift gate,
brand new, but they can't keep the door up, what can I do to make this door
work, is there an adjustment I have to make or something? Also does anyone
have a picture or can describe the '76 U.S. Ski team model Scout paint job???
or how to ID one? Is there a soft top made for the Traveler?? and does anyone
have one for sale or know where to buy one??

Thanx for Everything!!!
Carlos R.