SIMTA ineffectiveness

Rather than just starting another group in a bar, we should probably list what they think is bad- and good- about SIMTA.  Like,define what precisely it's "ineffective" at-- I mean, we can't expect them to secure Super Bowl air time.  What are SIMTA's published goals, are these goals not only desireable but well-defined and achievable?  Then are they making progress?

Then, with a reasonable amount of info, people can start making "fix it or forget it" arguments.

Keep in mind that manufacturers like Kayline listen better when your org has a united membership of 2000 people than when you have one ailing 1700 person group and one vigorous but tiny group of 300.

Also, and I won't mention names, but some higher SIMTA people have somewhat thin skin.  Please follow the good example of one list member and keep an calm, adult attitude even when you are being basically labeled as the Anti-Christ.