Who wanted the name and number of the company

Howdy all,
At the nationals, someone (Dan?, Dennis?) asked for the name of the
company that I got the 1 gallon (actually 5 litre) jerry can set from.
The name of the company is "the sportsman's guide" and their phone is
1-800-888-3006 and their web site is www.sportsmansguide.com

I have no financial interest, etc, etc, just like their prices and
products
I just saw this in the catalog, seems like a great deal
5 gallon US reconditioned french mil jerry can (metal), with new nozzle
$11.97
Looks just like the one I have in the back of my terra

Epp