Holley EFI

John H,

Thanks for asking about the EFI. I've been having an increasingly
difficult time starting the Scout. That, combined with other electrical
problems makes me think the problem in in the dreaded bulkhead connector.
I'm going to  clean it up and (hopefully) eliminating the electrical
problems.

I remember the thread on the EFI requiring very constant voltage. Mine
has been very inconsistent.  There was much talk about using a relay. I
guess I'll have to check the archives and get the skinny on setting one
up.

I have read and reread the installation manual a number of times and laid
out all the components to check the layout and get familliar with the
parts.   I'm looking forward to installing the EFI, hopefully next
weekend.

Fleckster,

Looking forward to your posting on how the install went for you. Isn't
your Scout already equipped with fuel injection?

Kendude
Kendude

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]