Re: Tulare etc

Rallye4T@domain.elided wrote:

> Guys,
>
> D'OH  that was supposed to be 1999.  sorry about the confusion.  Air
> Conditioning in the house is broken and it keeps getting hotter by the minute.
> Must have boiled a few brain cells ;)
>
> Theresa

Theresa-

Thanks for the clarification!  I am easily confused!  Let us know how
the election turns out!

All Digesters-

I am going on the record right now to say that I will be in Tulare next
April!!!  Send me the application, 'cause I am goin'!!!  All from the
North who are ready to start planning a convoy, let me know-I will keep
the roll!!!  Nothing can stop me!  It will only be the second week of
that quarter-surely too early for them to spring anything big on me!  I
will no longer be Student Body President-no extracurricular stuff to
worry about, and I will already be in the clinic doing my internship.
What better way to practice being a Doc than taking a Friday off for a
little R+R!
Harais, Mandera, Landry-who else from up north or the Bay Area are ready
to join me in this pledge!

Michael