Holley EFI

>I am installing a Holly fuel injection today and am hoping to get some
>pictures of the process as I recieve alot of e-mail asking about it. I will
>try to document a install for my website.

John F.

If you want advice, ask for it. If you don't want advice, you'll probably
get it anyway. Are you installing a digital or an analog?  Read the FAQ
that Bill T. and I wrote on the Holley EFI, especially if you are going
analog.

Ken Hitchcock, are you making any progress on your Holley?

John H.