Re: Crazy ramblings, but it wasn't sexual

At 11:29 AM 9/12/98 -0700, John Hofstetter wrote:
>What leads you to the conclusion that the book, and ideas aren't well
>known by the digesters.

it's rather well known to the digest administrator who first read it when
in junior high, lo these many years ago.

> Speaking of that you'd think I'd learn
>how this keyboard makes degree marks, wouldn't you?

i'd suggest not bothering. the degree symbol is 8 bit, and there is a
filter for 8 bit characters as many digest readers can't receive email with
8 bit characters in it.

richard