Re: Crazy ramblings, but it wasn't sexual

> All that I
>could keep thinking was,"If this were anyone but a politician, this
>wouldn't be about an illicit affair at all. It would be about "screwing
>the help" to put it in pre-sexual harassment terms, and he would resign
>or be fired and the company would move on, putting the whole incident
>behind them.

So, don't consider your new job political, and be sure to keep your pants
zipped in the office. (grin)

Lady just sent me a cartoon of Bill and Hillary in bed. Bill looks mostly
asleep, and Hillary says,"By the way, Bill, I just hired a new intern,
her name is Lorena Bobbitt".

John H.