Re: Crazy ramblings, but it wasn't sexual

>it's rather well known to the digest administrator who first read it when
>in junior high, lo these many years ago.

Way to go, Richard, I knew you were a man of learning.

>> Speaking of that you'd think I'd learn
>>how this keyboard makes degree marks, wouldn't you?
>
>i'd suggest not bothering. the degree symbol is 8 bit, and there is a
>filter for 8 bit characters as many digest readers can't receive email with
>8 bit characters in it.
>
>richard

Thanks Richard,
Now I have an excuse for not knowing where it is. Speaking of learning,
being an old Macintosh user, 8 bit, 18 bit, it's all Greek to me. But
don't explain it to me, as I'm happy in my ignorance.
John H.