Re: Crazy ramblings, but it wasn't sexual

John:

> Speaking of that you'd think I'd learn
> how this keyboard makes degree marks, wouldn't you?

When you do, let me know. I'm too lazy to try and find the "character"
chart for the font or anything like that. :-)

> Regards and sorry for being a little crazy this morning, I read all the
> Starr report last night,

Are you getting our money's worth out of it? I swore I wouldn't read it
myself. Last night, that was all that was on T.V. and I went to bed
early. This morning I read the paper, and couldn't miss it. All that I
could keep thinking was,"If this were anyone but a politician, this
wouldn't be about an illicit affair at all. It would be about "screwing
the help" to put it in pre-sexual harassment terms, and he would resign
or be fired and the company would move on, putting the whole incident
behind them. But, this is the President of the United States so, we'll
be hearing about it for the rest of my life and he won't resign, or be
forced to. Just more politcial deal making."

Tom H.