'37 IH PU

Hello, Folks,

I also found a '37 IH pickup in one of the magazines I pick up all the
time.  It is apparently-judging from area code-in Southern CA out in the
desert areas somewhere.  Claims to run with no rust and be all original,
though also says will sell parts or whole.  This makes me wonder how
good it can be, as I don't think anyone in their right mind that had one
running in decent shape would want to part it out.  They are asking
$4000.00, and I plan to call on it.  If anyone is interested in more
details, I'll see what I can find out.

Michael