Re: North to Alaska !

John, et. al.:

>  Tom H. did the best job of getting time off,
> albeit the hard way.

And I'd do it again for a chance to drive the AlCan highway and bring my
Scout along. Let's plan for a few years out.

You only go around once in life!

Maybe Elza is right; I'm just having midlife crisis. But, I do know that
I always figured at least one trip to Alaska, even if I didn't get to
hunt. And, with the way my life has gone for the last few years, it is
starting to seem like "the impossible dream" and that scares me.

Tom H.