Re: Another Power Steering???

Joe B Hunter wrote:

> With the recent questions and answers on Power Steering belts, I now have
> one!  With the air pump removed what size belt fits the pump now?  If
> anybody happens to know a ref # off hand that would be great.  I have
> access to NAPA, Auto Zone and a Pep Boy's.  BTW the old belt which fit,
> is not to be had anymore.  Bought the new belt threw the old one away and
> lo and behold the new belt is for the inclusion of an air pump :(.....
>
> Thanks for any help!
> Joe
> Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]
Joe-  What year/model are you looking for.  I have a '73 Scout w/345
that has PS and no Air pump, and may be able to figure out what I have,
though I don't remember them asking about this detail when I got mine.
It originally had smog which has been removed and I got all new hoses
that all seem to fit and are all operational that they never even asked
me about that fact.  Makes me wonder if they gave me the wrong ones, and
I swapped them around in some way that fits?

Michael