Another Power Steering???

With the recent questions and answers on Power Steering belts, I now have
one!  With the air pump removed what size belt fits the pump now?  If
anybody happens to know a ref # off hand that would be great.  I have
access to NAPA, Auto Zone and a Pep Boy's.  BTW the old belt which fit,
is not to be had anymore.  Bought the new belt threw the old one away and
lo and behold the new belt is for the inclusion of an air pump :(.....

Thanks for any help!
Joe
Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]