Valve Seals

Hello all,

   I have been reading all the posts about valve seals with interest.  Don't
have time to post any info right now as I'm rushing to get going to
Springfield.  I do have some of the various types of seals, and a machining
tool for cutting the valve guides to accept the positive type seals.  I will
bring the tool, and an assortment of valve seals along to Nationals.  Anyone
that is wanting to see what these things look like, and how they work be sure
to look me up.  I'll post more info when I return, and get caught up from the
trip.

  Eldon McFarling
  Ceresco, NE