Dan hates my Jeep :(

>I don't think I would be admitting to be arriving in a J##P. <GRIN>

>Dan Nees
>cookiedan@domain.elided

  I'm sad now. 1st my girlfriend says Grand Cherokees are ugly, now Dan says I should be ashamed.
  If IH still made Scouts I'd probably be arriving in my "1996" IH Scout 4X4 V-8. But alas, I must settle for 2nd best.
  I think I look like the bomb driving it :)
  I've got my K&N FIPK on it so now it runs even better, plus next week-end is the week-end I throw in the shift kit. With the V-8 and full time 4WD she's gonna be a racer !
  Though I will say when I drive off road, if  I hear the sides of the Jeep sounding like they are getting scratched I find another route, The old '69 IH 1200 4X4 OTOH is used for smashing down anything & everything including small saplings :)  The difference between my daily driver and my "tank" :)
c-ya, Andrew Thomas
'69 1200 4X4

ps> I'm not going to spell it J##P... yet