Scout Work

Dan N,  When your done with yours I'll let you help me with mine.

    I'm glad somebody else has similar luck to mine when I have to dig
into things.  My wife called to say she had a flat tire.  I went over to
change the flat.  taking advantage of the situation I decided to check
the brake shoes.  On the inside of the drum is a bunch of oil
streaks;leaky seal.
I ignored the leak, it would have been a good excuse to get out of Church
but I knew better.  And besides I couldn't have got a seal to put in
anyway.
Now all I have to do is put in new lifters and pushrods,finish my new
dash panel, hook up the new guages, put in the new coil, and air
filter,finish sanding the body putty, put on the stripes, hook up the new
gas tank,charge the battery,put in the locker for the front, and see if
everything I just did works.  Oh yea, put in a new rear oil seal, and go
to work, I don't have the day off.  At least the rest of my year is
planned.
Rik.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]