Scout Questions

Consider the A/C compressor for on-board air and if so get the three V
pulley.  I think it's easier to replace the whole front end to add disc
brakes you can easily get rotors. Getting the whole Dana 44 front
end,consider gear ratios, with the PS stuff could simplify the transition
to PS.  The compressor that came on my 77 still works.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]