Scout Work

Well, reapers. I have finally finished up on the front end problems that
developed over then weekend. I re-replaced the front drivers side
spindle with my back-up's back-up. Everything is just hunky dorry now. I
even replaced the power steering belt that I've been talking about doing
since before Charlotte in June. The old belt was a quarter the thickness
of the new one, but; they were the same belt! Just watch though, I put
3000 miles on that belt after knowing I should replace it and now I have
a new belt on there is will snap half way to Ohio.
   I have a secret about Nationals that I'm not telling. I'll only say
this, Dennis, you better get more than that gas cap if you want to win
and, Bruce, you better hope that truck of yours falls off the frame when
you drive up in it, cause nothing you guys can do can beat what I have
in store for you! <diabolical laughter follows>

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided

   1979 Scout II 345, Auto, 3.07's, Trak-Lok. One Ugly and Trusty Truck.
Stacking the deck for the ugly truck competion.

1971 Scout II 304, D30/44, D20, power steering.