Re: Aluminum Fuel Tank

Tom,

I think the corrosion your talking about is really going to depend on
where you live.  I think if I were to install something like that where
I live now(mild all year) I wouldn't give it a second thought.  If I
were liviing back up in the Sierra I would probably still do it exept I
would pay a little bit more attention to them, and give them a good
visual inspection once a year.
For what it is worth, I think I would go for it!

Gary Ciraulo
<twoblackdiamond@domain.elided>
*  1962  T'all  *