Scout II to 800 Engine Swap Questions

Knowledgeable Brethren of the IH world-

I am thinking of trying to start another big project now that my 345 in
my '73 Scout is running.  I am thinking of trying to swap it into a '70
800.  I don't know the complete details of the 800, but have seen it and
it is solid and rust-free.  I just need to know if the 345 should fit
without any big problems.  The 800 has a 304 in it, so I know the mounts
and everything should match.  What about the oil pan?  Is this going to
be one of the humped v. humpless swaps that have recently caused
problems for some, or is that only in going from a truck/t'all to a
Scout?
I also might still be able to find a good cheap rust-free Scout II body
for tyhe engine as well,but I personally am a big fan of the older body
style.

Any Comments appreciated.

Michael