Re: dual ignition system

In a brilliant stroke of genius, Kurt McDowell <gmcd@domain.elided> blurted
out:

>    All this talk of ignition systems makes me think, How hard would it be to install a msd instead of a gold box , but hook it up with some realys and an in cab swich so that you
>could swich back and forth between gold box and msd? there would be multiple advantages to this:
[snip]

Where ya been there buddy... we just discussed this in detail in the last
two weeks!  Yes... it would be simple.  All you need is an industrial
relay, relay base and a double-pole, double throw switch for your dash.

I'm getting really interested in doing something close to this, but it'll
probably have to wait until after hunting season.

Regards,

John
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com       |   I want to know the TRUTH about our
Conservative Libertarian         |     government's secret operations.
Life Member of the NRA           |
WA Arms Collectors               | That's why I watch the X-Files on FOX!
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.    |
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/  | 1976 Scout II Traveler "Patriot" model