Re: Brakes

Willy:

Next weeks paycheck (oops, I don't get paid next week! :-)) says it's
just a sign of the guage not working so well anymore rather than any
change in your oil pressure. All my gauges (stock IH) occassionally "get
the vibes" except the speedometer and, since they are doing it
simultaneoulsy, I figure it means the gauge voltage regulator is not
working so well.

In your case, beings that it's just the oil pressure gauge, I'd guess
the "damper" is wearing out on you.

Tom H.