Brakes

Dan Nees postulated:
> I finnally wrapped a bungee cord around the
>pedal and the release. No more lights for me.
I thought this was a factory option, my SS II had/has the bungee from the pedal to the steering column, I adjust the tension by tying knots in it;)
Questions:
My oil guage (VDO mechanical) has a distinct bounce at low RPM's, turns into a fast twitch at high RPM's. The pressure is fine. Could this be the sign of a failing oil pump. Started doing this about 2 days ago.

Can some one point me to the FAC on the Ford solinoid swap? only one I can find is the Chevy ceramic swap.

Willy
SS II