Nationals rollcall- NOT UPDATED, damn it!!

hey, all of a sudden we've had a few quiet days with only somebody "considering" going to the nationals.. c'mon guys!!

For those who don't know, this is the first year for the Nat's in the fall.  It's mostly been on Memorial Day weekend.  I'm wondering how that will affect attendance.  John Glancy/Midnight Star has always wisely attached it to the "Cars & Parts Magazine" spring swap meet. So, as I understand it, the growth of the whole shebang  caused the organizer to give him some inducements to move our show to the fall swap meet.

I'm a little worried that it will cause a drop-off...having it on a 2-day weekend after school just started might be really bad.  Actually, break-even attendance would be a disappointment given the big yearly increases in registered trucks we've seen.

And, in any case, we especially need '68 and earlier light lines (Michael, now that you've confessed that you have a fresh motor in the T'all, I can't think of any excuse not to join Scout West's convoy*... it can't be, what, barely 1500 miles??  You gotta break that sucker in sometime).

*Or is that Scouts West?  I'm bluffing anyway, I don't even know if they actually have a convoy, they might just fly in-- but I thought I've seen members listed for awards.

**In Use**
'70 1200D 4x4 Travelette 392 4spd
'73 1210 Wagonmaster, 392 auto
**Prepping for Repaint**