Re: Nationals rollcall- NOT UPDATED, damn it!!

Chris & Ranae Procyk wrote: (Michael, now that you've confessed that you
have a fresh motor in the T'all, I can't think of any excuse not to join
Scout West's convoy*... it can't be, what, barely 1500 miles??  You
gotta break that sucker in sometime).

Chris (and Renae)-
Come on, guys!  Didn't you read my posts surrounding the NWBRU and
Tulare this year?  I can't even get away to go to a local show-let alone
one that far away!  I am in school, and as you said-they're having it on
a weekend after school is back in.  Actually, I am going to Chiropractic
School and I go year-round!  I have two or three weeks for Christmas,
two or three in the summer, and one in the fall and one in the spring!
Outside of that, I am in school allthe time!
I did check into flights earlier when Southwest was running a special,
but I have National Boards tests next weekend, and finals the week after
that!  Sorry, but I can't get away!  I'll be done in March of 2000.
Maybe you'll see me then!

Michael