Stant thermostats vs Robert Shaw

>Hey there,

>Anyone (John Landry) have a part number for a thermostat in a 76 traveler
>with the 345 or suggest brand. I checked at Checker on my way home and
>neither the Stant book nor their computer had a listing. I'm sure I can
>get it at NAPA or Big A but part #'s are always helpful.

Mark, Go to AutoZone and buy A Robert Shaw brand for a 345 V-8. There are two different models, get the good one. They are (in my opinion) better than Stant brand. Plus, they had the one for my 345 hanging right there out in the open. I don't know the part no. though :(
But I asked the guy and he walked right over and got it. At least this time when I said '69 IH the guy didn't look at me like an I-what?
c-ya,
Andrew Thomas
'69 IH 1200 4X4
345, 4 speed, 4:10s