Judges comments

Tom M. writes:
>The trick is to catch teh judges while they're at your truck, so >you can hear what you should fix next...

Actually, I've been meaning for years now to call up SSS after the Nat's to see if I could get a copy of my score sheet for exactly that reason.

But, in truth, I probably really don't care what they think, the judging's just for fun to me.  Maybe if I ever get at least one truck down to the  "nits" then I'll address them in the order the judges rank them,  but at the moment the shortcomings are so obvious I really don't need feedback <g>.

Plus, in the "modified" or "wild modified" classes, it really seems more important that you do what will make you happiest, since you have to actually live with the beast the other 364 days of the year.  For instance, I probably could have given the '67 a mafor boost in the "street modified" class by the relatively simple swap of my spare 392 and fitting carpeting.

But I like the 6cyl for a lot of reasons, and I also like what designers are now calling the "industrial" look of metal and rubber inside the cab.  So I'm not going to change it for, like I said, one day/one group of people's opinions..

**In Use**
'70 1200D 4x4 Travelette 392 4spd
'73 1210 Wagonmaster, 392 auto
**Prepping for Repaint**