Re: Judges comments

>Plus, in the "modified" or "wild modified" classes, it really seems more
important that you do what will make you happiest, since you have to
actually live with the beast the other 364 days of the year.  For instance,
I probably could have given the '67 a mafor boost in the "street modified"
class by the relatively simple swap of my spare 392 and fitting carpeting.

True... and I'm not out to win shows, but rather to have fun (if I wanted to
win shows, I wouldn't be adding "battle scars" every weekend)... but it's
still kinda funny to see what aspects of my Scout earn extra points and what
doesn't...

-Tom