Camping at the Nationals

Ok IHers/campers,
Heres the scoop.
I think its gonna be Crawford's they seem like nice people, I talked two
older woman (I called twice).
Their place is about 5 miles out from the fairgrounds, 2 miles off I70.
$15/night with water and electric.
They didn't want me to bother to make a reservation, "plenty of room" they
said.
I will call again Tuesday next week to make sure, and to get good
directions.
I didnt ask if it was AAA or KOA.
Anyway, it sounded good.

I also called Thousand Adventures, $10/night water and electric, they are
at Rt 40/70 intersection, 10 miles out.

Bass lake, also 10 miles out, $15/night with water and electric.

Jeff T