Re: Scout 800A or -B

OK,
Now, it seems everyone is an expert on what the differences of a 800A and a
800B. I don't really know of the differences, except just that it was just
different production dates.
I have a 1870 Scout 800A. It has a 304 V8. It has side rectangular marker
lights. It has the V symbol. It has the black and red IH insignia on the
front hood. It has the chrome grill and chrome headlight rings. It says
800A on the dash under the glovebox.
This is what I know. The above description of my Scout is what it is....a
1970 Scout 800A. If you want to know the difference between the 800B, have
someone who has one describe thiers.
Matt