Re: nationals, awards, registration, etc.

cookiedan@domain.elided writes:

<< Bruce Slykhouse is under
 the mistaken impression that he has a truck that can take mine. >>

All right, I saw this Dan.  If your bringing the bondo, I'm bringin the air
compressor, the D-A sander, the welder, all my tools and the spray gun and
were going to do both of our trucks and come out taking the real awards.  PS.
call Glancy ahead to have the new body panels ready.

Bruce