Re: Scout 800A or -B

Matt and Stacy Sopher wrote:

> OK,
> Now, it seems everyone is an expert on what the differences of a 800A and a
> 800B. I don't really know of the differences, except just that it was just
> different production dates.
> I have a 1870 Scout 800A.

Well!!!  I don't think anyone is going to dispute you on this!!!  I
don't think anyone else on the digest has earlier than a 1960's Scout of
any number, let alone an 1870!!!!  I didn't even think IH was making
Conestoga Wagons back then!  I guess IH was always a little ahead of
their time!
(BTW, Sorry, I cannot help my smarta** tendencies!)

Michael