Re: Willie Worthy and Superlift

>Well, I can't give ya grief over it.. 'cuz that's why *I* went to 33s!
>:-)  32s just didn't have that ring to it.. and they weren't really that
>much bigger than the 31s I was replacing so...

That's one of the reasons I want to go with a true 31, like the Buckshot
Mudders (ONLY mudders here in the south!!).  I'll get me some regular tires
for the street to go on my stock rims.  Man, that heavy beast sure wears
mud tires out fast!!  I'm running the same 31s on it that I ran on my Rocky
for several years and they have worn more in just these few months than in
the rest of their lives, and that was driving to and doing most of the
harder/hardest trails in GA, TN, NC.

Paul Brakefield
"Dirtball"

1966 IHC Scout 800- "The Beast"