Willie Worthy and Superlift

Anybody else see in "Fourwheeler" where WW recommended the Superlift lift
kit because he helped design it?  I think we trust what he says (from past
posts), and I've had some great e-mail with him myself, so I don't think
he's just plugging a product.  Anybody out there got the Superlift kit?
Comments?

Tom M.- 32s are "tweeners."  It just doesn't "sound" right.  I've never
thought any of the even numbered tires sounded "right."  It's like, "wow,
he almost has 33s!!"  I know, it's a hell of a thing to base a decision
on...

Paul Brakefield
"Dirtball"

1966 IHC Scout 800- "The Beast"